Wantedly for job hunting

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-4 18:24:53 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
I was happy to see the response to what I wrote. What I ended up with was a job called “editing” -Please tell us what you studied at university. While studying marketing at a university in the Kansai region, I entered a seminar on human resources development and studied motivation theory and the use of SNS. However, in terms of learning, part-time jobs, internships, and club activities were more important. I got so addicted to them that I ended up repeating the year with 2 credits left in my 4th year. The only thing that remained was a class where you could earn credits if you passed the qualification test, so you didn't have to go to school, so I thought, ``Okay, let's go to Tokyo,'' so I moved to Tokyo and interned during the repeat period.

Ta. I was able to experience a variety of jobs such as web marketing, customer success, and sales, so I'm trying to think that repeating the year was a good thing in the end. -What made you want to get involved in editing? At first, I was interested in working Phone Number List as a writer. I was in charge of public relations and external relations for my university club activities, and I had many opportunities to write. It was fun to listen to what the members of the circle had to say and write about it, and to have people who read it become new members, and to see the reactions to what I wrote.

As I gained more experience, I realized that I wanted to be involved in content creation and work that involved writing, and that's how I ended up finding a job called ``editing.'' -Why did you choose GIG among the many media in the world? I think "editor" is a position where there are very few new graduates hired. The first thing that comes to mind is new graduate recruitment at a publishing company, but I don't see many other cases. I mainly used , and I'm sure venture companies with many listings on Wantedly are looking for mid-career editors with a lot of experience. I finally found a new graduate editor at GIG. I had no qualms about joining a venture company as a new graduate; in fact, I was attracted to the ability to have discretionary authority and the meritocracy.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 02:36 , Processed in 0.076059 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |