Never forget: we're talking about business here

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-2-28 18:33:21 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Indicating the target keyword makes the work of those who write the price from an SEO perspective easier because they will already know how to optimize fields such as meta tags and text. Furthermore, for an expert writer it is good to immediately know the target keyword, because in this way he can immediately start investigating the search intent of the article, i.e. the real reasons why a certain user does a certain search. Responding to search intent is crucial for user satisfaction, and therefore also from an SEO perspective. How do I choose KPI keywords and why?

The selection of objectives always passes through a Bosnia and Herzegovina Mobile Number List keyword research activity. With this research I identify the most important keywords for you and your web project. In particular, I identify the keys that hide a potential intent to purchase your products and services, but also those that hide interest in a certain action that can be useful for you. Selecting the KPI keywords is therefore the cornerstone of every SEO editorial calendar. The entire calendar can be said to revolve around them! Ok, let's say you found all your nice keywords. But are you sure you fully understand the search intent of those typing them? In other words, do you know what to write to keep your readers hooked on your article? If the answer is no, let me explain how to finally make your writing visible and make your blog take off on search engines.

Search volume: If they search, you need to know how many times a month they do it In this field I report the number of average monthly searches that the given keyword gets from users. This is an important parameter and must be reported in the calendar to have a pulse on the importance of the keyword. Furthermore, volume is that data that suggests how many visits you can expect if you position yourself for a certain keyword. From here you can extrapolate many other data, such as:​ traffic to the site potential number of leads potential number of new customers potential increase in turnover Are you making heart eyes? Well, I don't blame you, that's the power of SEO and its measurable data! Now put your eyes back in normal reading mode and I'll tell you for a second how to obtain keyword search volume . To find out search volumes, just use a free tool like Ubersuggest. SEO editorial calendar ubersugget keywords Although it is not as precise as its paid cousins, all you need to do is type a word on Ubersuggest and click on the "Search" button, as you see in this image.  

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 22:58 , Processed in 0.721120 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |