I will share this idea in detail in the

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-2-3 12:24:10 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Advertisements open high and go low It is recommended that you start high and go low when it comes to advertising. In the early stage, you can run data with a high budget, and then we can slowly optimize the advertising later. advertising section. 3. Internet celebrity cooperation That is, if our products are more suitable for Internet celebrity promotion, I suggest that everyone must take advantage of this Internet celebrity.

Because the unit price of our products is  Phone Number List high, the off-site advertising effect of general Facebook groups is not particularly great, so we need to cooperate with Internet celebrities. Three: Advertising The first stage: I suggest that you start testing with an advertising budget of 10 US dollars per day. The main purpose of the test is to see if our listing is in place. The key to finding out whether these keywords are suitable for our product-related information is to test whether there are any problems with our listing.

If there are no problems, we can officially run ads. second stage: The first step is to run five automatic ads at the same time. At this time, it is necessary to let these automatic advertisements compete at the same time, and then after the competition, the best one will be retained to automatically continue to drive traffic. The second method is to enable core keywords at the same time, and enable all three matching methods for core keywords, which will help us rank for core keywords and also help us expand more long-tail keywords.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 05:02 , Processed in 1.339060 second(s), 29 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |