Discuz! Board

找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 1|回復: 0

4 problems that you solve by integrating your online store with the managemen...

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-1-25 13:17:55 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
You bought the ERP to manage your information and business processes more easily. You made your online store to open another channel through which to sell your products. In theory, both should solve problems. In practice, their combination brings new problems - which I hope you will recognize in the list below. Problem 1. You spend a lot of time transcribing the commands by hand This is the moment when you start to curse the success of the online store. The more orders you receive in the online store, the more work you have to make the orders reach the ERP . And you will feel the strongest that you are the slave of your own success in the peak periods, when you have to focus on deliveries and supply , and not on entering information from one program to another. If in those moments of intense (and useless) work you say to yourself, " What nonsense, is it possible that I stop entering all these orders in the ERP?" ", it means that you are ready to go to the next level - which is also wrong, but at least you take a step forward: you hire someone to enter the orders in the ERP in your place . And you breathe easy. Phew.

Problem 2. You pay someone to transcribe orders (and customers) As I said, breathe easy. A time. Because new problems arise, such as for example that you still have a salary to pay . So you have to sell more and faster, find suppliers that are cheaper or that deliver faster or that let you Phone Number Data pay later than the ones you have now. Do you notice how solving one problem creates new ones? If you are an entrepreneur, you are probably used to this and have long since lost hope that the series of problems has an end. You have a small achievement, however: you no longer have to enter the commands YOURSELF . It's someone else's problem now. Phew. Problem 3. Wrong orders After a week you will find that things are not rosy at all and you already have some clients who are yelling at you.

Some on the phone, others on Facebook: " I ordered a B cup bra, not a D cup - will you also pay for my breast augmentation ?" Probable cause: the new colleague made a wrong product code. It's okay, we leave the already shipped D size to the client (maybe she'll be pregnant one day and it will be useful) and we also send B, we have enough bras, because they grow on trees here. " On the website it says that I will receive the TV the next day and 3 days have already passed! Probable cause: the delivery address was transcribed incorrectly, and the TV arrived in Dej instead of Gherla. What luck: the two cities are close to each other, we are talking to the courier to reroute the order. " You sent my phone number twice! I only ordered one piece! "Probable cause: the new colleague did not mark one of the orders as Delivered and two days later he delivered it again.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 12:44 , Processed in 1.270067 second(s), 26 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |